Control in lipid profile value with planned diet and regular exercise, have stopped intake of Ecospirin Ac-75. Can I continue doing the same?

Hi sir, my age is 39 height is 5 .7 and weight 74, sex-male. My lipid profile now show TC-200, Trig.-115, HDL-55, LDL-130. And this is much better than in my past lipid profile of 240,225,45,145 respectively befor 6 month. Its been almost 3 month since i stop taking a capsule of Ecosprin Av-75 each day as i think i could control my lipid by exercise and balance diet . I exercise daily for 30 minutes and consume very low calory with ample fibre foods like raw vegetable and ample fruits and avoiding fried, dairy, red meat with junk food. Pls sugesst should i keep continue my Ecosprin Av-75 or my way to avoiding it with planned diet with regular exercise is correct.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012