Contraction in eye, tingling and pulsating arms and legs, feels vertigo and nausea. Treatment?

10 days ago I had 3 explosions or severe contractions behind my left eye/head area,with each one I felt that I was going to lose consciousness . About 2 days prior to this happening I d been experiencing tingling and pulsating in my left arm and leg. What I experienced wasn t painful, but the sensation was extremely severe and made me feel sick afterwards. Since then I have been suffering vertigo , nausua and I m feeling exhausted, foggy headed and unwell. Directly after the incident I burst into tears , it was so frightening. I have been to my GP, and have also seen an out of hours GP at A & E. They say my symptoms do not fit any illnesses.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012