Contracted STD and taken antibiotics. Now testicle pain. Prescribed Ofloxacin for epididymitis. Correct treatment?

hello i am in thailand,i contracted 4 weeks ago gonorrea or clamedya,i don t really trust the doctors here,after had an injection and a week of antibiotic the discharge stop and evereything was ok.But about 10 days ago i start to have pain in my testicles and this morning i went to a urologist ,he said that i have epididymitis and gave me 20 ofloxacin 200mg and 20 doxicyline 100mg......i would like to know if it is a correct treatment and dosage to fight the problem,thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012