Contraceptive implant in arm, buise in same area, itching, rash. Symptoms related to implant?

I had a contraceptive implant put in my arm on the 26th September. I had a bruise on my arm but that went away in a few days. Within the last week a red rash has appeared around the implant. Spotty itchy rashes also appeared all over my body and I m not sure if the two are related. (I went to the doctors with tonsillitis on Thursday and showed them the rashes. She said they weren t related to the tonsillitis and gave me some antihistamines)
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  246 Awaiting Answer