Contraceptive fixed. Bleeding twice every month. Prescribed cycloreg. Bleeding still persist. Solution?

hi mam actually i had taken precaution contraceptive fixed in month of december 2012 and every 5 is my period date ,but every 5th 20 th of every month bleeding starts, and again in this month same problem arised so i had consulted to doctor and she had given cycloreg tablet for 15 days so tat my date should be in between 5 to 8 but taking this tablet again there is bleeding frm 26 till date and she told me not to miss this tablet but i didnt missed but still there is bleeding . so pls suggest me mam know wat should i
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013