Continuously swollen ankles, lethargy, difficulty in weight loss since delivery. How can I fix this?

I am a 39 yr old female wt. 300lbs ht 5 7 with swelling ankles after giving birth to twins at age 33 and swelling has never subsided since. I am always feeling tired no matter how I eat I have changed dramatically how I eat. No sodas very little or no fast food. I cook healthy meals with lots of vegetables and almost cut out all red meat from my diet and also eat alot of turkey and chicken. Yet weight is always an issue! I do need to exercise more.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer