Continuously suffering with shortness of breath, fatigue, weakness, high heart rate. Normal EKG, heart ultrasound, X-ray, blood test. Cause?

I am a 28 year old female and have had same symptoms for about 2-3 years which include SOB,lightheaded, fatigue . I was recently put on BP Meds due to going to the office presenting the same symptoms plus weakness and feeling like I was going to Pass pressure was 175/101....its been 3 weeks I m starting to feel bad pressure is almost perfect but now heart rate goes from dr already ordered blood test, ekg ,heart ultrasound, and xRay ......eeverything on those seem to be fine.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012