Continuously suffering from cough and cold. Allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis?

Hi I am Amit. I am continously suffering from cough and cold from the last 1 becomes permanent as it is not going..... i have consulted lot of doctors..some say its allergic rhitinus,allergic bronchitis when i take medicine i feel ok N as soon i stop them it comes again.......I always feel like some thing stuck in my throat.....usaually when i cough nose works fine...but when cough disappears nose starts running(with white thick muscus). Please suggest what should i do? Post nasal drip is also there....
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012