Continuous yeast infection, skin around vagina, buttocks constantly have boils with thick white stuff, foul smell on popping. Remedy?

Hi Doctor Samuel, I m Kristie and i have had a yeast infection for 4 years now on the outside of my skin around my vagina area and buttocks but have been having boils constantly around vagina and inside vagina as well...also i have bumps with white stuff in them after squeezing out it s kinda thick and really smells bad, may i ask what that is and how do i get rid of it, thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012