Continuous wrist pain near vein in both hands, weakness in hands and making a fist, no relief with heat pack. Treatment advice?

My wrist has been hurting for about a moths or a year. The pain is by my vein in my wrist (both hands). I had hit my wrist by accident on a desk(right hand) and then 2 weeks ago I accidentally twisted it (on my left hand). I used the ThermaCare HeatPack and wrapped a bandage around it on my right wrist. It still hurts. Sometimes my hand will feel weak. When I make a fist with my left hand it also hurts. I m not sure if I fractured a bone or what. What to do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012