Continuous vomiting, vaginal bleeding, BP low, dizziness, nausea. Suffered seizure. Correct diagnosis?

My daughter has been sick for month. She had gotten her period a week early, then on vacation in florida kept vomiting for days straight and was still spotting. She went to the hosptial to get fluids and meds. She was ok for a day or two, then it started again and back to the hosptial she went. SHe s not pregnant, they did a test there and she did a test at home. She was still having vaginal bleeding . SHe saw her neurologist on 2/25 who told her that her BP was low and my daughter told her she s been bleeding and dizzy and nauseous almost the whole month of February. The doc just renewed her medication MRI was ordered or bloodwork. My daughter suffered a seizure (she s on Keppra for them) on 2/26. Her BP is extremely low, she feels out of it still, and still dizzy. I m convinced her hormones are so out of whack when she has her period that sometimes that brings on the seizures. What type of doctor can help her and what should they be doing to help? Does this sound even remotely like any disease or illness that at least has a name...and a cure?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013