Continuous vomiting after meal with heavy mucus and bits of food. Had nissen fundoplication, hiatal hernia. Normal?

I had nissen fundoplication with hiatal hernia removal one month ago.. Had to have nissen dilated. Was doing relatively well, however tonight I finally had a small meal, a small portion of sea bass and a bite of a crab cake, dinner was going well, until I started vomiting, haven't stopped for about 30 mins or so, however I feel it is all mucous and foamy with bits of food. Is this normal? Why all the mucous?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013