Continuous urge to pass stools, eases on putting pressure on anal muscles, occasionally have red streaks in stool with burning. Cause and medicines?

hi the thing is that when i sit or am in college or in attention and work i always feel uncomfortable even if i have passed my stool it feels that i need to visit the loo again when i add some pressure to my anal muscle i feel comfortable for a few seconds and then again the uncomfortableness starts.thsi iam experiencing since many years .also sometimes i have thin stool and watery too and sometimes i have some jelly type small redd colour things in my stool along with some burning sensation sometimes.when i pass my stool it does not pain as such or something neither i can feel some pain or anything when i press my butts or touch or press my anal area nor can feel any swelling etc in that region .plzzzz help me regarding whats my problem its affecting my work i have not told my parents yet abt this problem plzz can u suggest some medications and tell me what can the problem be plzzz doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012