Continuous uneasiness in soles of the feet, constipation, acidity on sleeping. normal blood sugar, CBC. Was on trikodep, amitone, nexitoplus for depression. Reason?

R/Sir, I feel uneasiness while on office in the palm of foot ,i.e.lower prat of the foot. I suffered from depression and took trikodep medicine fo about 10 yrs. I also took amitone 10 and nexitoplus for about 8 months.I am still suffering from constipation and while sleeping i feel acidity in throat but after taking water get relaxed.I am 40 yrs old. i have no sugar blood test CBC is also normal. thanx
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012