Continuous unconsciousness after and before operation for removal of blood clot in brain post an accident. What is the recovery process?

Hi, my cousin met with a accident and had blood clotting in the brain. The doctor said the operation is successful and the clotting was removed. But he is unconscious after and before the operation. doctor says he is stable and his heart beat and blood pressure is normal as well. the ventilator was also removed. but he is still unconscious. Can you let me know when he will gain consciousness and the recovery process
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the given history here I would like to inform you that as long as the consciousness is concern or question of unconsciousness or coma is concern it all depends upon the conscious level and that is being decide after the clinical examination and it is the score that gives the idea about the prognosis too, and this is called "Glasgow coma scale" you better ask the doctor, hope this is information helps you, have nice day.