Continuous tiredness, headache post head collision stopped after a week, later recurred on studying. Cause?

Hi, i collided heads with a girl during a basketball game a week ago. after it happened i tried getting up but very dizzy, after a couple minutes i got up and walked off court. trainer gave me a concussion test only had 2 out of 22 syptoms. next day had really bad headache then went to sleep and felt better. three days later had terrible headache for two days all i did was sleep. its been a week now and felt fine all day until i decided to do my homework
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012