Continuous tiredness, enervation, body and bone pain, weight loss, black dots on skin, light stomach pain, history of testicular torsion. Cure?

Hello doc I am having really hard time,its been more than year that I am not feeling well, I am feeling tired all the time,no energy,my body and bones hurt and I am losing a bit of weight,I am noticing black dots on my skin all over my body in addition to a very light pain in the left side of my stomach , I had testicular torsion around a year and half ago,but this pain I am feeling around two years ago. How could I start feeling better?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012