Continuous tingling sensation in lower back, feet and palms. On medication for BP. MRI reveals degeneartive changes of disc and diffuse bulge at L4-5 with partial loss of intra foraminal perineural fat plance on left side. Treatment?

sir, I am unable to stand for more than 20minutes or so. Getting continous tingling sensation at the centre of the lower back. Also tingling and/or burning sensation of both feet and sometimes even on the palms. Not a diabetic. For BP on Losakind 25mg daily one. Two weeks back tested and found B12 as 437pg/ml seems ok but Vit-D3 15.25ng/ml only and Taking TAYO-60K weekly once for 10weeks.Todays MRI reveals that:
Spinal cord ends at D12-L1. Degenerative changes of disc at L4-5. Diffuse bulge at L4-5 with partial loss of intra foraminal perineural fat plance mainly on left side. Kindly advise for the treatment including physio if any elaborately. Thanks in advance for help.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013