Continuous thrush symptoms, recurring flaring over hysterectomy scar. Are they related?

I have had thrush symptoms for quite a while now can I still use Canesten to combat it as I am over 60 and had a complete hysterectomy 25 years ago. I used to get thrush when I was younger so know the symptoms. I have seen my family doctor who did a swab test and told me there was nothing wrong. Also my old pelvic scar from the hysterectomy keeps getting inflamed and the doctor has told me to just put moisturiser on it, could this also be related to thrush.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  101 Awaiting Answer