Continuous tail bone pain, had rectal bleeding post bowel movement, X-rays done. Emergency?

Hi. I m 19, and for the past month have been having tailbone pain. I went to a specialist on Thursday who confirmed that it was not a pilonidal cyst and that my tailbone was crooked. His examination was very thorough and painful, and I have been in a lot of pain since. I had x-rays taken of my lower back and tailbone yesterday. Today, however, I have been in more pain and discomfort than usual, and after having a regular bowel movement , I had a considerable amount of rectal bleeding . Should I seek emergency treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012