Continuous suffering from kidney stone pain. What does IVP report suggest?

I am continuously suffering from kidney stone pain on right side. Kindly request to suggest.

Please find below my IVP report.

-- A 5 mm right upper ureteric and a 4 mm left renal lower calyceal calculus noted.
-- No other calcific density seen in the gall badder and kub region.
-- Both Kidney are normal in size , shape and position.
-- Concentration of contrast is poor on both sides.
-- The pelvi- calyceal system and ureter is normal on left side.
-- right kidney is normal and shows mild delay in function.
-- Moderate hydronephro-ureter upto calculus is noted n right side.
-- Right Lower ureter is not seen
-- Urinary bladder is normal in capacity and contour and post void residual urine is not significatn

Impression : Right upper ureteric caculus with stasis and non obstructig left renal calculus.
concentration is poor on boh sides.

Contrast : Omnipaque 350mg% 50ml

Thanks and Regards
Alok Hasoriya
Asked On : Fri, 1 Nov 2013