Continuous stabbing pain on the lower back, normal X-ray. How can I get away with it?

I am 30 year old female and for the past 13 years I have had an annoying stabbing nagging pain on the left side of my lower back. I have been to Dr after Dr and have had x-ray after X-ray and I am always told there is nothing wrong with me. I have learned to deal with the pain now but I would be much happier if I didn t have to live with it for the rest of my life. And for about the past 2 weeks my spine feels sore I know it s not the muscles cause I know the difference I they way they feel. I would really like for someone to help me cause I m not just saying that I am in pain I really am and I would like it to go away I am tired of feeling like an old lady I want to go do activities again. Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012