Continuous spotting, on Evra birth control patch. Should I take it off?

I Have Been Spotting Now Apparently This Is My 3rd Day Of Spotting Now Should I Keep My Evra BC Patch On Or Take It Off All Together Now There.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
The birth control patches are commonly associated with an irregular spotting due to hormonal changes in the body. You can wait for 7-10 days for the spoting to stop spontaneously.
In case the bleeding increases or the spotting continues then consult your gynecologist for remval of patch and further management.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal rite your answer here