Continuous spotting for months. Normal results for free testosterone, dheas, fsh, ultrasound. What could be the cause?

Hi I been spottng for two months going on three. I first noticed tiny bright red spot of blood in my normal vaiginal clear discharge when i wipe. I started to worry when it happened for a month and then starting on the second I had brown sticky discharge for two weeks and after that a mixture of bright red blood still going on now. I had my free tesosterone, dheas, fsh , ultrasound , tranvaginal, hormones and the are ok still going to take more whatcould be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013