Continuous sore throat, pain radiating to collar bones, disappears with hot drinks, reappears with SOY milk. Allergic to SOY?

I ve had a sore throat for 5 months now, tested for strep ...negative. Then went to specialist to look down my throat and looks perfectly healthy. Sore throat moves around and hurts bad when it gets done to the lower throat just between colar bones. I had a hot drink last night and sore throat went away but came back shortly after but not as bad. Woke up this morning and had my usual cereal but with regular milk instead of SOY MILK which I started drinking 6 months ago. Is the soy causing my problem?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012