Continuous sleeping disorder, disturbance in daily routine. How can I get over this?

Dear Doctor, My name is Prasanth-P (28Yrs) hails from Trivandrum city itself,now working in Saudi Arabia from past 6 years.Iam badly experiencing sleep disorders from last couple of years but it was not continuous.Now a days it started disturbing my jobs and am not totally getting refresh during morning.Iam seeking help from your side to get out from this issue to return back to a joyful life. I would like to come and meet you in your hospital facility during my vacation period if you are the right person am looking for to consult.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012