Continuous sharp pain under belly button with smelly discharge. Discharge persisting, no pain with medicines. Will it cause impotence?

Am 25 male, I had felt a sharp pain under belly botton around three week ago, I was having this pain when i was 15th but that time this pain was temporary period of maximum one day.. this time i sustained this pain for two weeks. i checked with doctor but since it was causing pus or smeely discharge also, he given me some oinment.. but still i have white discharge. however i dont have pain now.. am concerned if it will cause impotence .. please help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012