Continuous sharp pain in lower abdomen, ultrasound showed ovarian cyst, no relief with medicines. Advice?

Hello doctor iam shalini . About 6 months ago i went through laproscopic surgery for ectopic pregnacy . After 2 i was not well because of food poisoning . I got treated for the problem but then now i always feel sharp painin my lower right abdomen . All my ultrasound reports are normal accept one in that ulrasound i was told that its an ovarian cyst . But in second scan it was found . My doctor told me that iam fine and gave me some medcines including primosa for breast pain . But now iam again facing problems
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer