Continuous severe headaches. CT scan showed a round dark spot on the area of headache. Worrisome?

hello my partner has been having bad headaches for 6wks now aprox 5 a day...went for a ct scan today and when he was there he could see (whilst in machiene) his brain pics and he saw a round dark spot exactly where he feels the headache (frount left side) he ask the radiographer if anything showed up but he said he couldnt answer him and to pck up results on monday(two days) and go see his doctor....We are a bit worried..
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012