Continuous semisolid motion with mild stomach pain after intake of any food

continuos semisolid motion with mild stomach pain after intake of any food hello doctor, from january month i suffered from leptospiralis disease doctor find out and i completed the treatment normally. after that i have the problem of continuous semisolid motion with mild stomach pain, now still march am having the problem, doctor gave me scenil fort tablets for ten days once for three times, but when i stop this tablets again i have the same problem like whaever i ate stomach pain and semisolid motion come, for the past of two months am taken curd rice and am avoiding oily and spicy foods, but still the problems arise, so pls answer me why am suffering and if i consult doctor , were i want to consult, thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
This problem is common after any intestinal infection. This is a reflex phenomenon in which intake of food stimulates intestinal motility leading to an urge to defaecate. This reflex is common in newborns. It will gradually weaken on its own.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
hello doctor, am sangeetha 24 yrs old, am a working women, i stayed in hostel and am wroking from january i suffered with digestion problem, whatever i ate i feel full fill,and i feel vomiting sensation few days latter i taken blood test and results shows leptospiralisis , doctor find out and i completed the treatment normally. after that i have the problem of continuous semisolid motion with mild stomach pain, now still march for the past of two months am having the problem, doctor gave me scenil fort tablets for ten days once for three times, but when i stop this tablets again i have the same problem like whatever i ate stomach pain and semisolid motion come, for the past of two months am taking curd rice and am avoiding oily and spicy foods, but still the problems arise, so pls answer me why am suffering and if i consult doctor, were i want to consult, thanking you.