Continuous ringing in ear. No help with ear drops, clearing wax. Solution?

From 6 months i have right ear problem, at starting i go to ENT specialist he gave me some medicine and ear drops like ciprofloxican to use and after 7 days usage he cleaned by ear with gas pressure after that my ear was good 95%. After 2 months of this period i faced this problem again and go to ENT specialist he gave me other type of medicine which i have taken 7 days he again clean by ear and give me ear drops.But again after 1 month of this period my ear is same condition from 2 months doctor says excessive wax is in your ear recently i again remove wax from my ear i am taking ear drops otosporin but my ear condition is not 100% correct only 20% is good please tell me solution of my problem?continous ringing voice in my air, no pain no discharge of anything from my air only sometime feeling of itheness and continous ringing in my ear not voices clearly listen from ear
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013