Continuous redness over palms and soles, pricking feeling, get blotchy on running cold water, are always dry. Sign of osteoarthritis?

Hi, I have been for the past few months had red palms and soles of my feet and now I m getting pins & needles in my hands and they get very cold and ache. When I run my hands under cold water they go a blotchy white/red colour. Also my hands and feet get very dry no matter how much moisturiser I use. What could this be please. Also I have the onset of osteoarthritis
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  224 Awaiting Answer