Continuous rash and itching. Take plenty of fluids post weight loss. Cause?

my mom has lost alot of weight. she drinks alot of liquids alot big mug cups all day all night. she now complaining about a rash and itching that's been going on for months. no leaks or anything no smell just the rash and itching. i'm telling her to goe to the doctor can u tell me what this could possiable be. i know she have to go to the doctor,but what can she do til then. she's waiting to get approve for a gold card so she can go see a doctor
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013