Continuous pressure on forehead affecting breathing, no improvement after sinus operation. Is it due to anxiety?

sir i am 27 yrs old and i am working in gurgaon haryana for the profile finance executive.Sir actually i am having continuous pressure on my forehead from last 6-7 yrs.I consulted many doctors for this,but no one is able to detect my problems.All my test report is fine but some doctors told me that i have sinus they did my operation also but still the problem is same.This pressure affects my breathing system and career too.Please help me out from this problem. I am totally confused that whether i have sinus problem or anxiety disorders Please guide me.......
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012