Continuous pressure in the head with dizziness disturbing daily routine, normal tests. What could it be?

Hi, im a 12 year old girl and for the past 5 months i ve been dealing with this strange feeling in my head. It feels like theres pressure in my head associated with a disconnected/foggy/dizzy/faint feelings. its horrible. Five months ago in February was the day i first got the horrible feeling... during the time i got it and the days before was just an average day at school.. it wasn t a very stressed or anxiety prone time at all... i was doing well in school had nice friends! it was really nice and happy period of time. On February 7th was when i first had the faint/ dizziness feeling i was pretty freaky, but didnt think much about it becuase since i didn t eat that much that day. i assumed i had low sugar levels or something. i went home that day not to stressed or worried and slept. the next morning i had that horrible feeling again, so my mom brought my to the doctors office.. the doctor didnt find anything wrong and same with all the other doctors i have seen from february to this day (july) in the 5 month time period the dizziness and faint feeling has went down somewhat but still really annoys/upsets me it is still really uncomfortable i im sick of it. its really killing me on the inside. if anyone relates to my issue please reply to this, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic.You seem to be having migraine attacks that are being precipitated by stress.This is more likely if any one your family members have history similar attacks. Take paracetamol/acetaminophen tablets during attacks and take some rest.If the problem persists consult a neurologist.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.