Continuous pimple like formations on inner side of labia minora, blood on popping, not sexually active in recent past. Cause?

Please, help me. This is the second month in a row that I get these pimple-like formations in the inner side of my labia minora . Here, I took a picture, sorry if it looks dreadful.... It s very itchy and the last one (you can see a tiny dot above this new red one) grew and grew until one day it popped and blood came out. I thought that was it...but a few days ago this new one surprised me. What could it be? It doesn t look like a herpes to me... I haven t been in 3 months, and when I am, I m careful with my boyfriend.... WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012