Continuous periods bleeding, heavy bleeding. What could be the reason?

i am 21 yrs old. from begining my periods are normal. but last month i got my period on 12 and it continued upto 18 days with heavy bleeding . after 8 days i again got my periods. i have consuted doc she suggested me some tablets. now bleeding stopped after 6 days but i am feeling something loose there... what is the problem with me.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012

if your period was regular previously, and if you got your prolonged heavy period after overdue, then there may be possibility of pregnancy following which you aborted that pregnancy...

do urine pregnancy test and sonography to know the cause of bleeding..

you can take tab trenexa twice a day for 2 days for bleeding...