Continuous periods bleeding, cramping pain on lower left. Taking birth control pills. Reason?

Ive been on the three month birth control for about 2 months now, i had been on it before, stopped for a couple months, then recently got put back on it. About two weeks ago, i got my period while still taking the birth control at the same time every morning. Its been two weeks now, and its not going away at all. And ive been having horrible cramping pain in my lower left side, but only on my left side. Not sure what is going on, or what i should do. help?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer