Continuous periods. Never taken birth control. What could this be?

Im having my period now for 14 days straight. This has never happened before! Ive never been on birth control and am sexually active with 1 partner for the last 3 years. I had a baby in November 2011. My periods have been pretty regular until this. The blood isn t normal. It started on the day my period would be due and just kept going. The blood is stringy sometimes and bright red. Other times its like red water. Its very light but still annoying. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Do your ultasonography of your pelvic region.
Take hormonal tablet for 21 days for 3 regular cycle.