Continuous penile pain with burning at the tip, enervation, discharge of sticky non-color fluids on thinking of sex. Help?

I am a worried person and hence looked at various website and found your site and hence I thought you could help me. I am from India and working in Vietnam since last 10 months. I am 43 year old and married. I had sexual intercourse with my wife 8 months before after that my wife went back to India and I live alone in Vietnam. Normally for my sexual need, I see porn and some time masturbate and it gave me relaxation as well. I am not doing rigorous exercise and I have office job sitting on chair. Last 8 months I did not have sex with any girls. On 12th NOV 2012, I came across with a 20 year old prostitute which i believe her health condition is not known to me. I had sex with her 3 times in 6 hrs and that made me very exahusted, I felt my penis become thin immediately after the sex. Although she wanted to have unprotected sex, I use condom but what happened at the end of my sex I released myself in the condom while it was in her vagina , but somehow it slipped inside her vagina. I made a last stroke to her and I found my condom was inside her vagina 2 times. I was worried and immediately go to washroom and clean my penis with plain water. One time she licked with her toungue on my penis shaft from outside and only for 2 second near to my tip where urine dicharge (which is most sensitive part). Last week I came across with a 20 years old beauttiful college student, I made sex with her one time but very heaalthy and with condom. After that I started loving her. She also send me many SMS and she also like me much. I dont know why she like me but I normally give her good money when she come to me. LAst 1 weeks she come to me but I do not do sex, I just fall in love with her and I like to talk with her. ... But when I think about her in her absence my penis discharge some sticky non clour fluids which is not semen smell. and also no bad odour. After taht I felt very weak with my body. I am much worried about whether I have STD or HIV , AIDS? because I started feeling pain in left side of my penis continuously since last 1 week. I also felt little (bearable) burning sensation at my penis tip. By visual inspection there is no problem seen from out side. I started feeling less energetic, now I stopped doing my daily exercise also. Please guide me what should I do now?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012