Continuous pain on the eyelid and white of eye, grey dots on sclera, difficulty in blinking. Remedy?

19 years old, 107 pounds, 5 9 and I have IBS , Chronic Gastritis , Acid Reflux and Anemia . I woke up this morning and my right eye was hurting under my eyelid on the white of my eye. I thought maybe something was in my contacts and since it was time to change, I put a new pair of contacts in. I went to work, came home tonight and my eye is still hurting. I took my contacts out and looked in the mirror and there are 2 black/grey dots on the white of my eye right where it hurts under my eyelid. These dots aren t on my left eye, only my right and only where it hurts. It hurts to blink or look in different directions. It s sensitive to touch if I touch my eyelid, but there s nothing in my eye. I ve tried washing my eye out, tried eyedrops, and nothing worked. It looks to be under the white of my eye. It s sunday and the doctors are closed. I don t know what to do. Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012