Continuous pain on one side of the chest, pain on touching ribs. X-ray showed no breaks, normal lungs, ultrasound normal. No relief with Arcoxia and Prednisolone. Remedy?

I bent over one morning to pick up broken glass felt this pain which got worse by nightime. i have been having pain in my right side of my chest under my breast bone by my ribs it hurts when I touch it or even my Bra touches it, when i lie down at night on my side or on my back it also hurts when i try to get up from lying down and when i breath deeply. The pain has been there for 4 weeks now, tried Arcoxia and Prenisolone not sure of the spelling for a week the pain eased but has not gone away. Did Xray - no broken bones lungs appear fine. Did Ultra Sound - Pancreas , Liver, Gall Bladder , Kidney, Spleen showed no problems, no Gall stones.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012