Continuous pain, light movements in chest region, normal ECG. What is the cause?

i felt some mild touches on the chest region. i visited a doctor, he took a ecg report and made a detailed analysis by pressing my chest at so many regions.and finally said everything is need to worry. beforethat already i took another ecg report that too is reported as good. but still i have fear and i feel i must go for further tests.because often i feel some kind of light movements in the chest region.some say it is gas friend he is medical rep informing me that if ecg report is good then no need to worry but you fear you may go for a complete check up. what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012