Continuous pain in the neck, low appetite, low memory post TB treatment. Brain CT scan showed calcified granuloma in left parietal lobe. What are its consequences?

i got TB in 2005 and i had taken DOT treatment for 6 months,after the 10 days of treatment i got pain in both the sides of neck region,and docter said that it is only because of over thinking and dipression and he started treatment for that also,after 6 months of course completed all my reports are negative and i got my weight back,but the pain in neck region continues.and i dint got my appetite and i am not able to eat like earlier.and since last 6 years i am observing that my numerical ability getting decreased and iam not able to connect the things properly and more over i am forgetting very small things also and i am not able to plan properly,so 6 months back i consulted a neurophisician and he told me that there is no problem and he gave some anti dipretion drugs and multivitamin tablets.but in my brain CT scan the report was calcified granuloma in left parietal lobe ,i aked the doctor about it but he said that dont think about it .from internet i came to know the role of left parietal lobe.......can you please suggest me that what is calcified granuloma and how it is effecting my brain and behavier......
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012