Continuous pain in the middle of shoulder blade area, occasional pain on moving the head, normal ultrasound. On massage and acupuncture therapy. How can I get rid of this?

I am experiencing massage and accupunture therapy . I first notice the pain during long run, about 2 hrs into run would get a dull pain in middle of shoulder blade area. Over time the pain would occur after only running 20 to 30 minutes. I have stopped running and the pain is still there. At times I am unable to fully turn my head to the right and have to move my whole body. I have had 3 ultrasounds that have not shown any issues, I have requesed an MRI but my dr has declined
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012