Continuous pain in the centre of both palms and feet. Taken Penidure LA 24 for 8 yrs. Should start Penicllin injection again ?

Dear Dr Prabhakar, I had taken Penidure LA 24 for around 8 years (every 3 weeks and thereafter once in a month) from the year 1978 to 1986. I am 1971 born. That was for severe throat infection, rashes , rheumatic fever etc. Since last few years again the pain in the centre of my both palms and centre part of both feet has started. The pain is continuous and for 24 hours. Some doctors call it as joint pain but am surprised that there is no joint as such at the centre of palm or feet. Do I need to start Penicllin injection again.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012