Continuous pain in stomach, montoux positive. Is there any side effect with fore cox?

hi my wife have continous pain in his stomach , she went to doctor, who prescribe two test, montoux and a blood test . my newly wife gone montoux test found positive and a blood report done by my doctor, and precribe forecox 2 tab for 3 months. please let me know that montoux and blood test done by my wife is enough to confirm tb is there any side effect with forecox, is it mandatary medicine, any other option for this medicine. Also let me know is there any harm to me, if i continue with her making sexual relation.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013