Continuous pain in stomach due to multiple ulcer. Medications to treat it?

Dear doc , I am having a stomach ache since 1 yr . I went to my local doc , and done a endoscopy with biopsy . The result come that I am having multiple ulcers in duodenal region. It was treated with rabeprazole for 2 months but my stomach pain got increased. After that I consulted to another doc and for 1 month I took 5ml of sparacid with some other pills. Now I am having a permanent pain in upper right as well as whole left which is I am unable to resist. I am taking no medicines now, and need a advise which could be helpful in my case. Name: Milind Age:19 yrs Gender : male
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012