Continuous pain in lower back, soreness in hip with spotting post urination, dark colored urine. What could be the cause?

Hi i am a female,andd ive have a problem nearlly 2 weeks i have had dark bloody discharge every time i wipe after going to toilet to pass water, my water is darker in colour recently, i have tryed to get to see my lady dr nearly a week now and is always booked up, i also have low back pain , and sore left hip, but now i think my period is starting today a little more than befor, which am due about now.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your problem is most likely Urinary tract infection.An urine routine will rule out that.An ultrasound examination will be necessary to rule out urolithiasis or other kidney problems.Antibiotics for proper duration will clear up infection.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.