Continuous night rigors with dizziness the following day, long standing root canal infection of tooth. Related?

I have suffered night rigors twice during the last three weeks. my GP ordered a full set of blood tests all of which were normal except liver which is currently being retested. I have a long standing infection in the root canal of a tooth , i am currently awaiting treatment to cut out the infection, could this be relevant? The day after the last rigor I suffered dizziness ans loss of balance and vomited several times. i have experienced rigors several times in the past often at the same time as underlying infections in my teeth and sinus .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012